Plus, you can access family resources, teacher newsletters, workshop guides, enrollment flyers, and other ParentPowered resources in one place.
See what low lift, high impact really means
Contact us to get started
“It’s not something you have to manage. I don’t have to worry about putting together the data. And I don’t have to formulate a report—I love that part.”
Director of Success by 6 for United Way of Coastal Bend
5 Ways the ParentPowered Dashboard Simplifies Family Engagement
Enroll Families in One Click:
Simply upload your roster of families into the dashboard.
- All existing data fields, such as phone numbers, children’s birth dates, and languages spoken at home, will be imported.
- Partners can also customize their data to simplify reporting and surveying by adding fields like:
- Zip codes
- School names
- Student IDs
Monitor Engagement at a Glance:
Create data reports filtered by date range, languages, family demographics, zip codes, grade levels, and more.
- View real-time enrollment data and opt-outs at a glance
- View click rates for specific text messages or for total messages sent
- Determine your persistence rate to assess engagement
Gain Insights to Support Families:
ParentPowered sends quarterly surveys to all enrolled families to find out if the program:
- Has increased parent confidence
- Has improved communication
- Is easy to understand
- and more
You can also create your own custom surveys to “check the pulse” of your family engagement.
Provide Targeted Support:
Once you know what families are looking for, we’ve got you covered with fun, informative guides to supporting at home learning. Partners love to use these resources by:
- Sharing them with the click of a button,
- Adding them to newsletters and website, and
- Giving them to teachers as at-home support materials to share with parents after one-on-one conversations, at back to school nights, or IEP meetings
The ParentPowered Dashboard includes research-based family engagement data that can be used to meet ESSER, Title I, III, IV, V, Head Start, and grant reporting requirements.
- Export the data for your own analysis in spreadsheet or PDF formats.
- Use our presentation-ready graphs and charts for easy data visualization.
- View patterns and trends at a glance.
- Drill down to report on specific data
- See how many total text messages were delivered.
What Partners Say
I think ParentPowered is the best approach to family and community engagement I have seen. I have worked at the state and federal level as well as in districts, and family engagement is very difficult to achieve in districts with high poverty, high at-risk populations or just in areas where people are very busy and not as able to go to the school for events.
ParentPowered gives everyone concrete strategies to help their children with both specific academic skills and social emotional skills. It also gives parents important developmental information about their children as well as encouragement for the tough job of parenting. It's actually one of the only things I have purchased, in my 35 years of work in education, that every time I get something, I say to myself "that is so good; I am so glad we use this!" I love what you are doing!
“We need to invest in things that parents don’t have to show up for, things that show up for parents in their homes.”
"We've all miscalculated how desperately families really wanted something like this."
"Parents really appreciate that it is simple, doesn't require anything additional, and stays on their phone."
"The biggest surprise was how easy the process was."
"ParentPowered is a great way to remind families that as a Catholic church, we're rooting for them."
“The ParentPowered program is a resource for families that is practical and will actually help them advance their child’s development not only academically but also socially and emotionally.”
“What I love about it is that I can send out messages like ‘we’ve got a meeting at this time and place.’ And they all get it — Boom.”
“It’s not something that you have to manage. I don’t have to worry about putting together the data. And I don’t have to formulate a report - I love that part.”
"I think ParentPowered fills a need that no other program I've been able to find to date can fill."